Game assets, textures, and 3D models
Welcome to the Brain Blinks Stockpile - a growing collection of pay what you want game assets. You'll find a whole forest full of unusual plants, dozens of all-natural tiling textures, and a smattering of geometric whatchamacallits. Creative Commons licensed and ready for use in your next personal, educational, or commercial project.
Grab what you need and pay any amount you like.
Can't afford to pay? That's OK - just grab 'em and go. If you find a good use for something you can come back and show your support later. The more donations I get the more new stuff I'll add.
- UniTrees 1 - A collection of 11 unusual trees for Unity
- UniTrees 2 - 11 more alien plants and trees
- UniTrees 3 - A fresh batch of fantasy plants and trees
- Fractal Flora - Plant something weird!
- NuPrim: Spheres - Spherical sci-fi shapes
- Forest Grounds Textures - 53 tiling textures created from my own photos of the Pacific Northwest
- Rock and Stone Textures - Paint you terrains or wrap your rocks with these tiling textures.
I'd like to hear your suggestions for future additions to the Stockpile. I enjoy making all sorts of landscape and nature-related objects, tiling textures, fractal doodads, and geometric shapes. I'll consider other categories, too - gotta stretch out of my comfort zone every so often. You can send your ideas via my Contact page.