Cubefall is a goofy little prototype that I've cleaned up and posted for people who are easily amused like me. -) Made for Oculus Rift.
A simple physics demo featuring cubes bouncing and falling over a set of stylized rocks. The sim is visible from several different angles. Each view also presents the sim at a different scale - from a desktop toy to a massive 100 foot fall.
- A : change camera
- X : slow motion, stop, full speed
- Select : re-center HMD view
- C : change camera
- T : slow motion, stop, full speed
- Backspace : re-center HMD view
- ESC : Quit
If enough people enjoy and support this demo I may make improvements and additions. Have fun and feel free to send your comments and suggestions my way.
April 22, 2016 : v1.0
- initial release with one scene, 5 cam views, 3 time scales
- Support for Oculus Rift runtime 1.3