Howdy Crashers. I've been working on another big update for Crashed Lander - version 3.0! This version includes all of the updates from the past year, plus:
- Spiffy new menus - the old ones were wonky. Built the new ones using Unity's UI tools and a little more planning. Cool 360 panoramas give you a glimpse of the level before loading.
- Improved VR support. Now works easily on monitor, Rift, and Vive.
- First person camera. Often requested and quite a bit of fun. Switch cameras with the B button or C key
- Pause button fully pauses the game. The slow motion was neat but hard to go get a cup of coffee before you crashed and burned.
- New levels on the way later this week.
You can try out the v3beta for WIndows now. Just right-click on the game in your Steam Library, choose Properties, click the Betas tab, then choose v3beta from the dropdown menu. I'll start a thread in the forums for feedback and suggestions. I'd especially like to hear from VR players, and anyone playing on slower machines with integrated graphics cards.
Forum Thread for Feedback